Ultrasound techs have one of the hottest jobs in health care. Here are four reasons why this career might be right for you.
Sonography machines may look complicated and high-tech, but the truth is they're actually fairly easy to understand. Find out how ultrasound works and how ultrasound technicians use it in the clinical environment.
Many people decide they want to become a Sonographer because they have heard it is a good career and pays well. This may be true, but in order to be successful and know Ultrasound is the right career for you
Obstetric Ultrasound is the use of ultrasound scans in pregnancy. Ultrasound and ultrasonography was introduced in the late 1950's and has become a very useful diagnostic tool in obstetrics. Currently used equipment, known as real time scanners, take continuous
- 4 reasons to consider a career as an ultrasound tech
- What are the differences between radiology technologists and sonographers?
- 5 Pennsylvania Radiology Schools to Consider
- 5 Must-Visit Radiology Schools Along the California Coast
- Bone density scans: how they work and why they matter
- The relatively simple science behind ultrasound
- Radiographer or Radiologist?
- Radiology group forms first-ever patient safety organization in radiology
- Why sonography matters to preventative medicine
- PET/CT Scans and Cancer
- X-Ray Safety for Patients & Medical Imaging Workers
- New Years Resolutions - How About A Career in Medical Imaging?
- 115th Anniversary of the X-Ray
- How To Prepare for an Ultrasound Program
- Radiology Technician or Technologist? Job Titles in Radiology
- Common Procedures in Interventional Radiology
- MRI Brain Scans Used to Detect Autism
- Computed Tomography Colorectal Cancer Detection
- OBSTETRIC ULTRASOUND JOB DESCRIPTION
- OPPORTUNITY & CHALLENGE IN A MEDICAL ASSISTANT CAREER
- X-Ray Technician Salaries
- How To Become a Cardiovascular Technologist
- Picking the Best Radiology Schools
- Which Radiology Degree Is Right For You?
- Why a Radiology Associates Degree is a Popular Choice
- What is a Radiologist Assistant?
- Radiology-Schools.com In The News
- Radiology Videos
- STUDY USING MRI SHOWS MEN AND WOMEN RESPOND DIFFERENTLY TO DANGER
- Strange things in stomach
- RAPID ARCH RADIATION THERAPY: Cutting Edge Cancer Treatment
- What Does an X-RAY TECHNICIAN DO? X-Ray Jobs in a Nutshell.
- NEW VSCAN PORTABLE ULTRASOUND SCANNER
- What is Nuclear Medicine?
- Digital Mammography - Quick, Easy, & Accurate
- Weighing In on the Mammogram Controversy
- WHAT IS AN ANGIOGRAM?
- TRAVELING RADIOLOGY JOBS
- Radiology School Website
Join Us On Facebook